Monday 9 July 2012

Essie nail polish review

Super Bosa Nova


Braziliant
Mini essie nail polishes


I haven’t done a beauty review in a while (as I haven’t brought anything I thought worthy of its own post), till I purchased these cute mini Essie nail polishes.

I have similar shades to the two products, but as having heard a lot about Essie I wanted to get involved. I brought these cute little bottles from eBay for just £4 (bargain in my eyes). I love bright pink shades especially for the summer months (even if we don’t seem to be having a summer currently).

I love the shade names for all Essie products; these two are called Super Bosa Nova (pink) and Braziliant (orange). I found you only need one coat but for a more vibrant shade I used two coats. I was surprised that the nail polish hadn’t chipped within the first full day of wear like my normal polishes and probably would have last 3-4 days; however I wanted to wear the orange shade so removed before any chips appeared.

I understand now why Essie is hitting so many hearts and hands and will be buying myself a couple full size bottles, but just stuck on what ones to purchase.

Do you have any Essie nail polish and what shades would you recommend for me?

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...